identifying

Everything technical about radio can be discussed here, whether it's transmitting or receiving. Guides, charts, diagrams, etc. are all welcome.
radium98
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

identifying

Post by radium98 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 pm

all iphone 4 1262.JPG
all iphone 4 1254.JPG
all iphone 4 1268.JPG
i have a problem i want trying to resolve for a freind
this is a picture of a rig that have been adedd extra board to control it as power tem etc and it is made localy but from a known board from internet where the blue ics are colored and numbers removed and the big ic is 16f876 that have a pic hex
who could tell me what is that board taken or any have a source for it or the name :tup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

radio-berlin
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: identifying

Post by radio-berlin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Take some clearer photos so we can see what's going on

And ADD an output filter!! Naughty naughty 1!

radium98
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by radium98 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:21 am

radio-berlin not my work :) someone add an control to this bw+ exciter that have a stereo coder digilog and an swr it is a 20w pa i need to know from where he taken this board and copy it because i need to repair it picture aree shooten long time

radium98
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by radium98 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:44 pm

??????????

sinus trouble
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by sinus trouble » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello Mr Radium!
To me? It doesn't look like a professional PCB? Possibly made by a Homebrew engineer?
What is the fault your friend is experiencing?
I am as stupid as I look! :|

radium98
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by radium98 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Hi sinus trouble thanks for the reply not really a fault but i need to know from where it taken such board and it is locally home made right but it is taken from i dunno if a diy project or a ready made reversed board
the board is : swr and forward power and also contain alarm to shut the tx or lower the power and a password to lock the unknown user to play with the press knob wheel to change any parameter and last thing is when you increase power to pa the fans speed increase and vise versa so it is a full profesionnel project that all we need to implement if we could knew from the expert here where is it taken from i can assure that it is duplicated from a know board from the network but i am unsucecful in knowing from where .
btw is it possible if i have (*) access one day for it to know the part number of the ic