badly need help

Everything technical about radio can be discussed here, whether it's transmitting or receiving. Guides, charts, diagrams, etc. are all welcome.
radium98
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

badly need help

Post by radium98 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:25 pm

HI all
well i am experimenting some problem with the project i did
it is a bout a pll that only can control a tsa511 the board only have the controller ic 16f628a with hex inside that go 87 to 109mhz and also can have power in percent .
my problem is the pll start up show some extra characters as the youtube video show of my project and also i have no control i tried linkig to an rdvv transmitter that work ok .
So if any can help me out with the correct hex for it if anyone have
this project was badly and hardly found on the net and it was made by vincent bruinink

regards

yellowbeard
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: badly need help

Post by yellowbeard » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:34 pm

There are some versions of that software on viproje - don't know if they have the version you need, and the text is in Turkish - best o luck!

Code: Select all

http://www.viproje.net/
:smoke

radium98
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by radium98 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Thank you yellow heard but not this I knew it before site of Hussein BTW thanks for the time looking in

Krakatoa
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Krakatoa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Try opening the hex file with a programmer like ICPROG, it will let you edit the bytes in the EEPROM. Just do some experiments.
Also you can try MPLAB disassembly view: enter the PIC target model, import the .Hex and it will show the code it came from (but without meaningful labels and no comments!).

radium98
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by radium98 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Krakatoa i will try by tomorrow and let you know thanks :)