Can anyone knock us up an 808 state mix?

A place to share your mixes or productions with the rest of the community. Or share stuff you've found around the web. All non-pirate recordings should also go here, including rips from licensed radio. You can also let us know when & where we can hear you on the spectrum or web...
MiXiN
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Can anyone knock us up an 808 state mix?

Post by MiXiN » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:42 am

I got rid of my vinyl and rigs a while ago regrettably otherwise I'd try my hand. I still have my 1210s and worn stantons though. :)

It's like this; I have a dear friend over here called Rick in Ashton-under-lyne who has had continuous problems since as far as I can remember - disability, woman problems, the list goes on... A decent lad but seriously at his wits end. :(

I'll sort a paypal payment or a fiver out for someone who can do a mix while giving a shout out to him - a woooooooo will do, and a shout out to Rick, as he'll know the score.

Another small ask, and I know it's 90s chart cheese - but can we integrate some 'Haddaway - what is love" into it? It's his favourite tune.

He's a top lad and I'm in the process of trying to make him join here, so let's see what you can mash up manz.

How about it guys? It's for a good cause!

MiXiN
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Re: Can anyone knock us up an 808 state mix?

Post by MiXiN » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:07 am

I can't edit my last post for some reason, but a bit of 'cobrabora' by 808 state would be right on. :)

808 are from here in Manchester and it's sad they've gone.

sproggy
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: Can anyone knock us up an 808 state mix?

Post by sproggy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:50 am