Pirate Radio in Norfolk - May 2015

Radio related FOI responses by Ofcom to be posted into here for reference & discussion!
sde-1104
Neckmin
Neckmin

Pirate Radio in Norfolk - May 2015

Post by sde-1104 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:11 pm

I would kindly request the following information regarding unlicensed pirate radio stations
broadcasting in Norfolk from January 2010 until now under the freedom of information act.

1. How many prosecutions against individuals have taken place between the specified
dates?

None.

2. Out of the number of persons identified, how many have had multiple prosecutions?

Not applicable.

3. Please list the names of all the unlicensed broadcast stations and the number of times
enforcement action has been carried against each of them, clearly showing the method of
enforcement used (ie:
studio raid, main transmitter removal, mobile telephones disconnected, website domain
name blocking etc).

Year - 2014
TX Disconnection - 1
TX seizure -1
Studio - 0
Total - 2

Year - 2015
TX Disconnection - 1
TX seizure - 2
Studio
Total - 3

Maximus
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: Pirate Radio in Norfolk - May 2015

Post by Maximus » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:17 am

Please keep sending these FOI requests. Then they'll be too busy at their desks to go out and rip down the txs.

Sent using Tapatalk

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:58 pm

They're just bent cunts we all know what Ofcom have been up to for years, the back handers, selling rigs to certain pirates the very rig they took of the day before from another station, no 1 is stupid we know their games..

Maximus
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Maximus » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Where's the evidence?
I doubt they'll be selling rigs, maybe admiring the workmanship.

They're probably sat at home laughing at your statement.

Sent using Tapatalk

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Sticking up for Ofcom whatever next, maybe you are 1 ?? :lol:

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Dont be so fooled there is always someone dodgy and bent somewhere along the line look at Old Bill you telling me there all 100% innocent, i have heard a few things in the past about radio. And anyway Ofcom are allowed to go round spreading their bullshit propaganda lies about how pirate radio stations are run we sit here laughing at their statements to be fair fella, know what I mean ?? 8-)

Maximus
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Maximus » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:15 am

Westflex wrote:Sticking up for Ofcom whatever next, maybe you are 1 ?? :lol:
Lol, if I was Ofcom, then I'd be keeping the rigs for myself. Which kind of backs up your first post haha

Sent using Tapatalk

Maximus
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Maximus » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:18 am

Westflex wrote:Dont be so fooled there is always someone dodgy and bent somewhere along the line look at Old Bill you telling me there all 100% innocent, i have heard a few things in the past about radio. And anyway Ofcom are allowed to go round spreading their bullsh** propaganda lies about how pirate radio stations are run we sit here laughing at their statements to be fair fella, know what I mean ?? 8-)
Very true. I've seen plenty of bent cops.
Some have the uniform so they can hide behind a masquerade and cover up their real day jobs.
Daren't say any more.

Sent using Tapatalk

Omg a 150w rig

Post by Omg a 150w rig » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Ive bought several rigs off offcom anybody who doesnt know offcom are corrupt is a complete numpty! One guy from south has been suspended for stealing rigs so maximus your gonna have to admit your wrong this time pal

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:07 am

Omg a 150w rig wrote:Ive bought several rigs off offcom anybody who doesnt know offcom are corrupt is a complete numpty! One guy from south has been suspended for stealing rigs so maximus your gonna have to admit your wrong this time pal

Sadly, that's complete nonsense. Seized equipment is held in a secure warehouse as evidence for any prosecutions. Once the cases have either been tried or (more usually) abandoned {since there was no actual evidence pointing to a particular person (be careful about fingerprints,guys!)}, the seized gear pertaining to the case is destroyed - usually by crushing.

Some years ago, several of us made an FOI enquiry to find out what precautions were taken during the destruction of seized equipment to prevent the discharge of toxic chemicals (particularly beryllium oxide, of course). They replied that "all WEE Directives are complied with". So that's all right then - they probably don't realise that they're poisoning the poor numpty who's been given the job of crushing the gear!
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by pirateaddict » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Pmsl... Omga150wrig was and probably is the big bullshitter.. I mean, a thieving twat doesn't buy things he can steal! Glad he's gone by the way..