flex

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
Effemm
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: flex

Post by Effemm » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 pm

FM King wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:14 pm Why is that any concern of yours, pal?
:lol:

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Most community stations take about 9 months from the award to being on air so I reckon February 2018?

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:10 pm

FM King wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:14 pm Why is that any concern of yours, pal?
Why is it your concern that im asking somebody else a question? Its a clear lie thats why im asking pal not maybe a lie a clear lie

FM King
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by FM King » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Because you're nothing but a clueless troll.

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:13 am

FM King wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 pm Because you're nothing but a clueless troll.
A troll? Are you ok pal mentally? Or is albert your dad or uncle or partner? Why am i a troll for asking a website that he claims to own. If i owned a website and people asked what it was called id say the name not make up more lies.albert h is the troll not me i dont make up lies for no reason to boost my ego i know albert (steve)well anyway and i known for a while he wasnt the full ticket but now im worried his lost his mind altogether. In this post albert was advertising his company i asked what it was and im the troll?? If you and albert are gay who am i to judge you its 2017 and you are free to suck whoever you want to off but dont call me a troll for exposing a liar!

MC Spanner
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by MC Spanner » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:52 am

Giggles this is getting a bit silly now. Whilst I admit to taking some of what Albert says with the proverbial grain of salt he knows more than most people posting here and he was definitely around back in the day. You can't blame someone for wanting to post on a "pirate radio" forum but keeping their identity quiet.

I'm not aware of Albert being listed as director of any UK companies but as for being a Steve, you're completely off beam here. Sounds like the wrong guy you're thinking of Giggles.

Cheers