Don FM return??

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
Post Reply
User avatar
Twista UK
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 am

Don FM return??

Post by Twista UK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:46 am

Been told Don FM might be coming back hope this is true??

regulaterz
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 am
Location: uk

Re: Don FM return??

Post by regulaterz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:38 pm

:tup i did here a rumour about this a few weeks back from a friend of a friend of a friend .who had been talking with the boys who started it .and im not even in London anymore nor is the mates mate mate.Thought they was just ideas as never see any thing about them on here until your post.so could be true mate :D

regulaterz
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 am
Location: uk

Re: Don FM return??

Post by regulaterz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 pm

regulaterz wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:38 pm
:tup i did here a rumour about this a few weeks back from a friend of a friend of a friend .who had been talking with the boys who started it .and im not even in London anymore nor is the mates mate mate.Thought they was just ideas as never see any thing about them on here until your post.so could be true mate :D
THINK thats on the WWW. tho not sure if they where talking FM as well bruva

User avatar
Undercover Neckz
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Northolt

Re: Don FM return??

Post by Undercover Neckz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Dream FM had their big return a couple of months ago getting out about 3 miles for 2 weeks and now we have this...

regulaterz
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 am
Location: uk

Re: Don FM return??

Post by regulaterz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Dream was my 1st ever experience with pirates i remember them from day dot .was a young buck back then even recall jumping up on a roof with some of the older guys when they started .since then followed them on air when i could they been on and off for years .

regulaterz
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 am
Location: uk

Re: Don FM return??

Post by regulaterz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 pm

regulaterz wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 pm
Dream was my 1st ever experience with pirates i remember them from day dot .was a young buck back then even recall jumping up on a roof with some of the older guys when they started .since then followed them on air when i could they been on and off for years .

some of the djs not the founders btw

User avatar
Twista UK
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 am

Re: Don FM return??

Post by Twista UK » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Undercover Neckz wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:09 pm
Dream FM had their big return a couple of months ago getting out about 3 miles for 2 weeks and now we have this...
Give them a chance. :tup

nrglcb2016
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: Don FM return??

Post by nrglcb2016 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:10 am

There signal was so strong i was picking these boys up in dagenham at 1 point

User avatar
thewisepranker
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin
Posts: 376
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Re: Don FM return??

Post by thewisepranker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Twista UK wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 pm
Undercover Neckz wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:09 pm
Dream FM had their big return a couple of months ago getting out about 3 miles for 2 weeks and now we have this...
Give them a chance. :tup
Give peas a chance!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest