new community licence huddersfield

Discuss UK FM/DAB/AM/SW licensed stations here.
radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

new community licence huddersfield

Post by radionortheast » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:17 pm

I was starting to wonder why that rls was going on for so long its been going since May, it turns out is radio sangam (not sandman! :lol: like in that song, radio sandman sent me a dream!! ) has been awarded a community licence to broadcast until 2021 (not quite the year 2525 maybe man will be still alive :D )
the frequency is 107.9, the audio is loud! http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yor ... on-7010703

I don't think it effects much here, its about the same strenght as those other rabbit transmitters, real radio 107.6/7 and stray fm 107.8, guess their kind of annoying. it comes in clear on my outdoor aerial only get it weak with my aerial in the loft must be in a null. 107.9 has trax fm mostly weak, thought can come up in places and be abit annoying, don't think 107.9 is used much.

shuffy
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: new community licence huddersfield

Post by shuffy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:43 pm

I thought the Sangam was an Indian restaurant in Withington! I'm sure I could have a crack at changing Mr Sandman lyrics to fit that but it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:46 pm

yes could be on shakey ground!

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 pm

shuffy wrote:I thought the Sangam was an Indian restaurant in Withington! I'm sure I could have a crack at changing Mr Sandman lyrics to fit that but it might not be everyone's cup of tea.
Slightly off topic but that reminds me of an Indian in Chorlton which was broadcasting their restaurant's music over 87.5 and covering half of the town.