reagge on 100.0 and an update

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

reagge on 100.0 and an update

Post by radionortheast » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:36 am

hearing this last night just after 10 trying to see if old ken was around from radio britania, (sounds like enclopedia), went dead afterwards, the only pirate I really heard with a great signal was groove

(i’m sure i remember hearing passion radio while out last weekend on my tiny radio) I can’t hear anything now it must of been an alright signal, pretty sure unique and peoples are there, not sure about fresh, i’ve heard it not so long ago the real interesting thing if even when 2 stations are on the same frequency tune slightly off channel and hear the station under it. My own version of ballcock station (whatever its called!) is been hammered abit by local interference thought.

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: reagge on 100.0 and an update

Post by pirateaddict » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Not heard the 100 thing..will keep me tabs pinned back though..Peoples and fresh are there its just other freqs nearby making them unlistenable.. I've not heard groove on the dial but, what I do know is there's a dj on there used to run a station in Sheffield on 107 ten years back..Jake J or something.. Sure he was dj dangermouse on SCR in 1991 and had a morning show on Sheffield live a few years back too..Big shout to Paul G the aboves mate if he's on the forum.. Another 107 dude..

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: reagge on 100.0 and an update

Post by radionortheast » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:04 am

groove was playing garage yesaday when I listened, don’t think the audios as good as passion, might be bit on the loud side or might just be more fluctuations in the signal passion was more steady in the my dads car radio. also forget club asia is still going for a while now, it has the best signal of the leeds stations at the moment, abviously no where near radio frequency or inov8 levels, i heard it on my tiny radio the frequency is much better than peoples and fresh, don't think theres anything on 88.2 for a really long way problaly untill you get to wales or something :lol: , radios with bad selectivity will just pick out sutton coldfield on 88.3 thought :)