fresh/peoples

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

fresh/peoples

Post by radionortheast » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 am

both seem to gone since yesaday morning, fresh had quite a decent signal, it had been just blank for days, peoples was much weaker, shame got my aerial another 2 inch higher

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: fresh/peoples

Post by pirateaddict » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Not heard peoples for a while, now i know why, low power.. I couldn't get fresh last night either.

rico
ne guy
ne guy

Post by rico » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Spoke to 1 of the djs at fresh they are supposed to be back on later on......

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:01 pm

thanks i'll listen out for it

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:52 am

Yeah heard peoples recently sounded like 10w at best. Fresh have had a improved signal of late maybe a new tx site good work anyway

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:27 am

remember hearing peoples when my dad worked in leeds, 20 years ago, it was head stomping we where just a mile away from where it was coming from, used to wonder what power they used, was also a station called vibe at the time on 106.8, didn’t get to far from the city, used to like listening on my personal radio coverage can’t of been more than afew miles, there was also the mega powerful asian pirate on 101.9.

anyway i don’t think passion is on either from huddersfield this weekend

rico
ne guy
ne guy

Post by rico » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:08 am

Typical activity from those guys in the north com come out selected stations switch off... if they want your rig there going to get it so why switch off.... its part of the game

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Yea if it goes it goes its a rig £300. Im sure fresh has moved from hudd but not 100% as i havn't looked but defo a signal change.i remember 101.9 they was using 500w years ago im sure its the same guys doing 88.2 club asia now

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by pirateaddict » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:32 am

Fresh back on! Think they're in stereo now...Fresh come from Leeds and i don't think they ave owt to do with club Asia could be wrong though.. Passion radio back on today too in stereo bangin out!

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 am

don’t know what gose on, its guess don’t think they like the leeds stations runing durring the week trying to nip them in the bud, huddersfield 1’s do weekends guess its abit of protection, they usually get taken out at christmas or later on like you say!.

not hearing anything from fresh and peoples here at the moment, passion is back, unique can't hear that thought, think the 101.4 signal might there, lot of stations operate on same channels as the irish national stations, which means often lose them here, they are in a simliar direction, i'm far enough away from the pennines they just beat over to top of them, 20w isn't any compeition for 50kw.

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Wow passion sound decent and getting out well. I was saying 88.2 was 101.9 before not fresh! But im not 100% sure. Cant get fresh atm but heard passion and 101.4 playing bashment last night. Also got 108.0 Mar from liverpool last weekend they was booming out 50-70 miles!

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:09 pm

shame can’t pick up 108, my aerials not tuned for that frequency, theres always a carrier on there too, laser uk used to good, got that cystal clear where I used to live that was 500w from liverpool.

Always used to get confused there where afew asian pirates in leeds, didn’t think it was 101.9 1 that got the licence, there was another below 88mhz, kb fm maybe that was the 1 I don’t know.

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

radionortheast wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:09 pm shame can’t pick up 108, my aerials not tuned for that frequency, theres always a carrier on there too, laser uk used to good, got that cystal clear where I used to live that was 500w from liverpool.

Always used to get confused there where afew asian pirates in leeds, didn’t think it was 101.9 1 that got the licence, there was another below 88mhz, kb fm maybe that was the 1 I don’t know.
yes this 108.0 from liverpool gets out real good too so prob 500w and the same oufit i expect. 88.2 club asia gets out ok but i remember a few years back they was covering 150miles they must of been on some hill as i heard it all over for a few months.

SoundFm
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by SoundFm » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Giggles wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm
radionortheast wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:09 pm shame can’t pick up 108, laser uk used to good, got that cystal clear where I used to live that was 500w from liverpool.
yes this 108.0 from liverpool gets out real good too so prob 500w and the same oufit i expect. 88.2 club asia gets out ok but i remember a few years back they was covering 150miles they must of been on some hill as i heard it all over for a few months.
Lazer UK were not from Liverpool and AFAIK never ran 500w. They had a static site that probably ran about 150w tops and later on they started running mobile broadcasts from some high hills.

As for the station on 108, that'll probably be Bert Williams, a well known pirate operator from Merseyside, he has no connection with Lazer UK.

Regards
Steve

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:13 am

Ahh ok steve they been on a while now they also on 87.5 now too aparently they got decent audio djs and signal really impressive tbh good luck to them anyway. Hope to hear you guys back on some time soon take care.

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:36 pm

SoundFm wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 pm
Giggles wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm
radionortheast wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:09 pm shame can’t pick up 108, laser uk used to good, got that cystal clear where I used to live that was 500w from liverpool.
Lazer UK were not from Liverpool and AFAIK never ran 500w. They had a static site that probably ran about 150w tops and later on they started running mobile broadcasts from some high hills.

As for the station on 108, that'll probably be Bert Williams, a well known pirate operator from Merseyside, he has no connection with Lazer UK.

Regards
Steve
thats what I heard on air anyway, i don’t know what gose on behide the scenes, i’m not the 1 exaggerating the figures, you’ve got a signal that covers half the north west, feel you think your above other people here, you hardly post but come out to berate other people, i’ll leave you here to talk about stations.

SoundFm
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by SoundFm » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:12 pm

radionortheast wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:36 pm
SoundFm wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 pm
Giggles wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm yes this 108.0 from liverpool gets out real good too so prob 500w and the same oufit i expect. 88.2 club asia gets out ok but i remember a few years back they was covering 150miles they must of been on some hill as i heard it all over for a few months.

Regards
Steve
thats what I heard on air anyway, i don’t know what gose on behide the scenes, i’m not the 1 exaggerating the figures, you’ve got a signal that covers half the north west, feel you think your above other people here, you hardly post but come out to berate other people, i’ll leave you here to talk about stations.
I've not said for 1 minute that you were exaggerating any figures, I'm just telling you what I know and it's on good authority seeing as Lazer and Sound used to share the same tx at one point.

I don't know where you get the idea that 'I'm above other people here'? I have a lot less interaction these days with pirate radio than I had in the past, hence me not being an active contributor to these forums. There are people who are far knowledgable than me and who've been in the game a lot longer than me. Trust me when I say I'm really not giving it the big I am.

I suggest you step off you high horse and get a grip. I don't know what I've said to annoy you but whatever it may be I apologise.

Regards
Steve

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by pirateaddict » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Peoples was pretty strong last night.. Mono though but clear.. Was getting unique 91.8 too but weak.

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:27 pm

pirateaddict wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 pm Peoples was pretty strong last night.. Mono though but clear.. Was getting unique 91.8 too but weak.
Heard peoples never hear unique alot now they usually weak matey