Band scan within west yorkshire this morning

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
rico
ne guy
ne guy

Band scan within west yorkshire this morning

Post by rico » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Out and about in the van today and all i could pick up was fresh it seems like peoples fm only comes on at set times now 😐

Giggles

Re: Band scan within west yorkshire this morning

Post by Giggles » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:52 am

rico wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 pm Out and about in the van today and all i could pick up was fresh it seems like peoples fm only comes on at set times now 😐
yep mostly at night there not looking to lose that 50w chinese tx any time soon they paid £89 for that fresh o is doing ok on the other hand just rubbish music and audio but decent signal and on consistent other then that nothing here atm apart from 108 mar from liverpool and something on 87.5 now and again which is far away also.

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by pirateaddict » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:00 pm

If fresh are only pushing 50 watts then I'm doing very well picking them up solid in Sheffield.. The audio isn't very good but it's a lot better than bounce fm, the station that used to be on in Sheffield, that was atrocious audio and signal..

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:29 am

pirateaddict wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:00 pm If fresh are only pushing 50 watts then I'm doing very well picking them up solid in Sheffield.. The audio isn't very good but it's a lot better than bounce fm, the station that used to be on in Sheffield, that was atrocious audio and signal..
[/quoten
Not fresh peoples.fresh are on decent power as far as i know.

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by pirateaddict » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 am

Yeah man sorry i meant peoples fm..I get a bit mixed up sometimes :tup

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:15 pm

pirateaddict wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 am Yeah man sorry i meant peoples fm..I get a bit mixed up sometimes :tup
No probs pal yeah i dont get peoples as good maybe they on a diff tx site then before who knows i dont listen to it anyway tbh but fresh ia doing ok atm and its that or nothing we need a signal up here that covers manchester-leeds theres so many mountains up here its not hard but stations use 8 story tower blocks in valleys instead