94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by rissonew12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 am

Kaz aka double stack u absolute melt i will never come on because i have better things to do like pay my mortgage. but if u feel brave inbox me and were have a meet . I get it now killer killed ur dead station in Colchester and u done nothing bout it . I actually respect old Andrew over you cos when he does his thing he admits it. you just sound moist look at your 4hesd u look like hey Arnold on crack get money and stop hating uts probably nonces like you who got cydnucut hotted. To actually call police to do with radio is one of the saddest thing i heard u mudt be bitter u fking girl

DoubleStack
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by DoubleStack » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:23 am

rissonew12 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 am Kaz aka double stack u absolute melt i will never come on because i have better things to do like pay my mortgage. but if u feel brave inbox me and were have a meet . I get it now killer killed ur dead station in Colchester and u done nothing bout it . I actually respect old Andrew over you cos when he does his thing he admits it. you just sound moist look at your 4hesd u look like hey Arnold on crack get money and stop hating uts probably nonces like you who got cydnucut hotted. To actually call police to do with radio is one of the saddest thing i heard u mudt be bitter u fking girl
Just another deluded junkie trying to come up with an answer.

Point your finger at kas if that makes you feel better.

Stick to your mortgage cos your banned you fool.

Look around in the court room and you will see me.

I will be giving evidence.

THE GOVERNOR
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by THE GOVERNOR » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:29 am

I've been informed that DoubleStack IS Kaz. 94.2 might not be my cupatea but grassing people up is wrong and you will be rembered for that.

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by rissonew12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:53 am

Kaz u alien headed weirdo looking mothrr fucker u are either a half wit or borderline autistic . Sitting in court giving evidence. Wow ive heard it all now . Giving evidence??? What you gonna say yes i was trespassing onto cell sites and roofs to remove illegal transmitters you thick cunt. And u call me a junkie ahahahaha im a junkie for money though anyway like I said Im not switchin on because of weirdos like you "regulating" or snitching . Id rather go Thailand and live that life or take my dog for a walk in the Cotswolds . I enjoyed my time setting up and part running logic fm in surrey on 104.3 had a nice 2 year run jacked in lost a few rigs. Luckily didnt come across scumbags like you. And u know whar i dont know the owner of 94.2 but big him up and also 90.6 95.1 97.9 all my presets (im a jungle dnb head) . And my pals over at flight fm(who have had multiple rigs taken by council and thieves) but kept it real . Good luck in court mr autistic double stack kaz

Albert j
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Albert j » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 am

Kaz was banned from radio by killer and fatal years ago after being caught stealing a dongle from a turkish station in london! Yes a dongle! He is currently thieving rigs with Brian the guy who owned reach fm and a few other cd only stations using low power here in essex, they also set up big beats fm with a stolen cyndacut transmitter which was taken from laindon on 90.6 but later changed the dial to 88.4. The fact Kaz is so hated in essex is why he will never transmit. He has tried on many occasions and never lasted 2 days. He is also a well known grass in Brentwood and has had multiple beatings across the years. Killer might be a scumbag thief but a grass is as low as you can get and is why Kaz has one friend in the whole planet!

OldskoolPirate
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by OldskoolPirate » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 am

This post is a joke lol. None of this is true at all.
:tup

Albert j
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Albert j » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 am

Everybody knows that already. Rise one gave up as they was broke and had no studio live fm was never live! And escape fm was on for a week, none of them were ended by Kaz even tfl is on now! This guy is a gas merchant

OldskoolPirate
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by OldskoolPirate » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 am

Just ban doublestack, he’s just winding people up. Everyone’s just guessing, there’s no truth to this at all. Dropping people’s names that haven’t done radio in years. What a joke.
:tup

Live2SX
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Live2SX » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 pm

LOL Bruv yeh spell yer name wrong coz that will stop every1 believing that its you

Albert j
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Albert j » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:49 pm

OldskoolPirate wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 am Just ban doublestack, he’s just winding people up. Everyone’s just guessing, there’s no truth to this at all. Dropping people’s names that haven’t done radio in years. What a joke.
It seems the easiest way as this website was hacked over his comments last time! So why they have let him back after getting shut down is beyond me! I guess the owners like the fact that people are actually posting here! As it seems the only topic people comment on here. Goes to show how pirate radio has died and the people currently involved are kids and idiots who have no clue hence why only project fm are getting out of the 90 odd pirates on in london daily. House and kool are the latest to quit and vision are on they way out. Flex got a licence,point blank get out nowhere apart from nw b2b the same! Look how bad radio is and all the comments on this forum are about Kaz a two bob rig thief that nobody likes. Goes to show it's all muggy kids nowadays

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Pointblank getting out well in the west all the way to Windsor and the 979 station is strong also very sad that house is not on any more can anyone comfirm that they have quit the fm?last appearance was the 26th of may on 100.3

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:43 pm

I think the heats getting to some people - plus I've run out of popcorn..

I'll remove the names later on.
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by rissonew12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Admin i think if doublecrackbaby can't come clean and admit hes this kaz guy or reveal his identity get rid of him. You got rid of killer when he come on here whats the difference? Like the other guy said hes dropping names old names. And u wonder why pirate radio is in the state its in . Then your allowing a grass post on your forum . I tell u what lets have a vote . Get rid pf this hater or keep him in

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:17 pm

rissonew12 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:03 pm Admin i think if doublecrackbaby can't come clean and admit hes this kaz guy or reveal his identity get rid of him. You got rid of killer when he come on here whats the difference? Like the other guy said hes dropping names old names. And u wonder why pirate radio is in the state its in . Then your allowing a grass post on your forum . I tell u what lets have a vote . Get rid pf this hater or keep him in
No need :whistle
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution