INTENT 997

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
Ukfmlover
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Re: INTENT 997

Post by Ukfmlover » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:31 pm

4therecord wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:03 pm Big up the Intent lot... they have already achieved the hardest part in this game which is staying on and being consistent... they know what they're doing too, they been in the game a long time... I'm not involved with the station but I do know them... big up guys
I’m not sure they know what they are doing is a accurate description of what there doing is! anybody can set up a station and play a cd. The presenters are poor(when there is any) when you look at long running stations like lightning or pulse for instance the music might be the same as other stations but the presenters are all professional and unique. Also take a station like pulse the hosts and presenters are from a different planet to stations like intent where Dj’s have not evolved and are all robot like with no personality’s ! It’s my opinion that intents signal is nowhere as good as flex’s was when they was on 99.7 either is the audio quality or dj’s not that I’ve heard more then two different ones on there(they may be many) so the fact somebody post they are consistent means nothing in this day and age as anybody can be consistent it’s being consistently good that’s hard

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Pulse? Long standing? Not on fm I sure you don't mean the awful thing with that name on 88. 0 and I didn't think the original pulse from the 90s ever came back where is this pulse station to be found now?

Ukfmlover
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Ukfmlover » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 am

famefm wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:35 pm Pulse? Long standing? Not on fm I sure you don't mean the awful thing with that name on 88. 0 and I didn't think the original pulse from the 90s ever came back where is this pulse station to be found now?
They have been on consistently for over 5 years and there presenters are a lot better then most stations on the dial I agree the music policy isn’t the best but compared to a station like intent it’s night and day. There’s a lot of stations that don’t have enough dj’s to fill a timetable any more and most of the dial is on autopilot by midnight at least pulse has dj’s on 24/7 most days from what I’ve heard and there signal is also above average

chesney79
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by chesney79 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Ukfmlover wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 am
famefm wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:35 pm Pulse? Long standing? Not on fm I sure you don't mean the awful thing with that name on 88. 0 and I didn't think the original pulse from the 90s ever came back where is this pulse station to be found now?
They have been on consistently for over 5 years and there presenters are a lot better then most stations on the dial I agree the music policy isn’t the best but compared to a station like intent it’s night and day. There’s a lot of stations that don’t have enough dj’s to fill a timetable any more and most of the dial is on autopilot by midnight at least pulse has dj’s on 24/7 most days from what I’ve heard and there signal is also above average
You said it in your earlier reply this is your opinion. and everyone is allowed one, We aren't here to keep everyone happy. That is hard target to achieve. Time will show the potential behind it all :tup :tup

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:16 pm

So you were talking about the 88 fm pulse you said long standing stations pulse 88 I would not have said was that old less than 5 years I thought you meant the original and that I had missed something

Ukfmlover
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Ukfmlover » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:05 pm

chesney79 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:42 pm
Ukfmlover wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 am
You said it in your earlier reply this is your opinion. and everyone is allowed one, We aren't here to keep everyone happy. That is hard target to achieve. Time will show the potential behind it all :tup :tup
Yes I totally agree without opinions there’s not much point to a forum! But at the same time I think you have to be realistic there’s no stations going anywhere anymore unless everybody wakes up tomorrow and decides pirate radio is great again and we can both agree that’s unlikely also ‘we’ implied your involved yet when you started this thread you implied you was just a casual listerner! I wish you the best of luck in your venture but if your naive enough to think you will make money out of it or become the biggest station in London etc then I’m afraid your only in for a massive disappointment later on down the line

Ukfmlover
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Ukfmlover » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:08 pm

chesney79 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:35 pm seem to have a good signal and becoming one of the more consistent stations on at the moment.

What do others think on this station?

:tup :tup
In fact you claim it had a decent signal which it defiantly does not and is one of the more consistent stations, consistently bad maybe yes.but this post is really strange as it’s posted like your nothing to do with the station when now your saying you are? Why not just post that it’s your station and ask people’s honest opinions ? As you yourself know the answers

chesney79
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by chesney79 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Ukfmlover wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:08 pm
chesney79 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:35 pm seem to have a good signal and becoming one of the more consistent stations on at the moment.

In fact you claim it had a decent signal which it defiantly does not and is one of the more consistent stations, consistently bad maybe yes.but this post is really strange as it’s posted like your nothing to do with the station when now your saying you are? Why not just post that it’s your station and ask people’s honest opinions ? As you yourself know the answers
Lets correct it for the ones that are confused ok!! yes the station is mine, and been doing it long enough to know i wont be getting a big house up West out of this. I can safely say this is a hobby to most of us left in the game.

Look so forward to your reply :smoke

chesney79
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by chesney79 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Lets correct it for the ones that are confused ok!! yes the station is mine, and been doing it long enough to know i wont be getting a big house up West out of this. I can safely say this is a hobby to most of us left in the game.

Ukfmlover
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Ukfmlover » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:58 am

chesney79 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:59 pm

So why not just say it’s your station instead of trying to blow your own trumpet in a sly way ? Good luck to you on your hobbie I wish you all the sucess in the future but my personal opinion is in the future I’d suggest to just ask people’s honest opinions as it’s a forum after all and if you can’t take criticism you shouldn’t be here

FM King
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by FM King » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:05 am

A shit station ran by a shit clueless clown.

FM King
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by FM King » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:06 am

chesney79 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:42 pm Time will show the potential behind it all :tup :tup
PIPE dreams.

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:11 pm

So apart from the owner does anyone like this station

Jpole
ne guy
ne guy

Post by Jpole » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:31 am

Seems to be the same old people commenting in here, loads of negative thoughts too. Best thing that come out of this place is a comical read.

Effemm
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Effemm » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:09 pm

+1 above. Big up all clowns.

Ukfmlover
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Ukfmlover » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:01 pm

Jpole wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:31 am Seems to be the same old people commenting in here, loads of negative thoughts too. Best thing that come out of this place is a comical read.
It’s a forum where people can voice there opinions on topics that people post. We know already you can’t handle people having there opinion on your station chesney but creating a new account to say stuff is a bit low. Just take the criticism which a pinch of salt and move on as mine or others opinions won’t change your stations future only you can do that. It’s a forum after all let’s remember that if you ask a question and don’t like the answers you hear then maybe it’s best to not ask the question in the first place

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Well said I am not the only one who is fed up with sub standard stations and endless silent carrier stations

THE GOVERNOR
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by THE GOVERNOR » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:25 pm

997 appears off and there's a blank carrier on 998

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Supreme?