How to find individual radio links without going through an app?

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

How to find individual radio links without going through an app?

Post by famefm » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:05 pm

I have been wondering a while how some of you have managed to put individual links to radio stations on the forums I prefer and find they are more reliable than most of the apps I am looking for a few direct links to ex pirates like pointblank without the apps that keep crashing? Please

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Re: How to find individual radio links without going through an app?

Post by SD-E1102 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:56 pm

So what I do is find the stations website - in this example we'll use Pointblank:

https://www.pointblankradio.com/

On the webpage on Chrome, right click and select inspect and you will get a box on the right appear. Click on network and you will see a list come up underneath. Look out for a blue bar and click on it as it's most likely the stream.

Click on this and the stream name should show up underneath.

If this doesn't work then try re-loading the page with inspect still enabled and the network option showing.

Right click and select copy link address then copy it into word/notepad/whatever then copy it into a browser at a later date.

Pointblank for example is: https://pointblankradio.co.uk/stream.mp3?latency=high :tup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:18 pm

Thank you very much I don't know how but I find the simple black and white ones like you sent me are better than the first one you showed me even that one cuts out also

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:43 pm

One more thing do I need a laptop/desktop to do it properly another station I wanted the link to is LWR House radio I was hoping to do that that one also I don't know if anyone has come across it and any idea why the black and white simple streams work best?

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:14 am

I use an Android web app called 1DM which has an inbuilt function to capture audio/video from web pages. I just go to the website of any station, find the section on the site where the players/tabs for the stream would be located & the audio capture feature does the job for me by automatically generating the direct stream URL link to copy/download - This is VERY handy for radio apps where certain stations aren't listed & for posting links on here. It's a very simple process & not very technical at all.

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:38 am

Can you do it on just a phone on its own and any chance you can find lwr house radio and release radio and post the links like you have done many times before on this forum? Thanks very much

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:46 am

famefm wrote: ↑Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:38 am Can you do it on just a phone on its own and any chance you can find lwr house radio and release radio and post the links like you have done many times before on this forum? Thanks very much
Yeah bro. My phone is exactly what I use to do it/post on here. You can find the 1DM app in the Play Store or I've uploaded the latest paid/cracked version which I use below.

https://ufile.io/t7i3y09c

Also here's the LWR & Release links you were after.....

LWR House: https://lwrhouse-zaklwr10.radioca.st/stream

Release Radio: http://stream.releasefm.net/;stream.mp3

If you need any other links, just ask 😎

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:49 pm

Thank you very much I will certainly appreciate that and I will ask if I need more and anyidea why those links are more reliable than the stations own pages?

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:04 pm

One more question am I right in thinking project London has closed down completely and is no longer on any website?

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:25 pm

famefm wrote: ↑Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:49 pm Thank you very much I will certainly appreciate that and I will ask if I need more and anyidea why those links are more reliable than the stations own pages?
No worries 😎

Those links are direct from the stations web pages/streams.

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:33 pm

famefm wrote: ↑Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:04 pm One more question am I right in thinking project London has closed down completely and is no longer on any website?
As far as I'm aware Project are long gone & have been for a very long time now. If their website has also disappeared (and has been for a while now I believe) then I would take it as that station is well & truly closed - Shit comes to an end at some point I guess?!

After Project shut 106.5 was vacant for about 12-18 months afterwards (which was very surprising for a clear dial in London) & WK-END look to have claimed it & have been making pretty good use of it for the last 5-6 months with a very decent/much improved signal.
Last edited by Casual on Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:41 pm

Thank you again and I think project must have thought if they can't be on FM they don't want to bother being online only I really thought they would have stayed no matter what

cocksock
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by cocksock » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:16 pm

Can anyone dicifer the stream URL for Data Transmission? I’ve never been able to do it.

https://datatransmission.co/

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:04 pm

cocksock wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:16 pm Can anyone dicifer the stream URL for Data Transmission? I’ve never been able to do it.

https://datatransmission.co/
Here you go bro....

https://datatransmission.out.airtime.pr ... smission_a

Maybe I should start a request thread for this sort of thing. It literally takes me seconds to find these streams! πŸ˜…

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:01 am

You definitely should You are the main man on here for finding the most reliable and simple streaming services

sproggy
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by sproggy » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:23 am

The only ones I haven't been able to crack are the Apple Music stations. I think they use some sort of dynamic token system so a static URL doesn't seem to work for more than a few seconds.

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:32 am

sproggy wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:23 am The only ones I haven't been able to crack are the Apple Music stations. I think they use some sort of dynamic token system so a static URL doesn't seem to work for more than a few seconds.
I hear what you're saying. I could still always have an attempt if you wanna drop a link to a webpage?.....

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 am

famefm wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:01 am You definitely should You are the main man on here for finding the most reliable and simple streaming services
Not sure which section of the site I'd post the thread in to be honest? Maybe the mods can help out with this? I'd be more than happy to do it if people find it useful.

sproggy
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by sproggy » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:18 am

Casual wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:32 am
sproggy wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:23 am The only ones I haven't been able to crack are the Apple Music stations. I think they use some sort of dynamic token system so a static URL doesn't seem to work for more than a few seconds.
I hear what you're saying. I could still always have an attempt if you wanna drop a link to a webpage?.....
Here's the webpage, but you need an Apple ID login to play the streams for Apple Music 1 and Apple Music Hits.
https://music.apple.com/gb/radio?l=en-GB
Casual wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 am Not sure which section of the site I'd post the thread in to be honest? Maybe the mods can help out with this? I'd be more than happy to do it if people find it useful.
I reckon the Internet Radio section of the forum would be a good bet.

Casual
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Casual » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:54 pm

sproggy wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:18 am Here's the webpage, but you need an Apple ID login to play the streams for Apple Music 1 and Apple Music Hits.
https://music.apple.com/gb/radio?l=en-GB
I don't have one of these or any Apple devices to be fair, so can't help with this one. Sorry!
sproggy wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:18 am I reckon the Internet Radio section of the forum would be a good bet.
Cool! I'll get on this then! As I said earlier, if people find it useful - I'll do it πŸ‘